|Things Liz Loves is doing a giveaway?! YES!|
- TWO Books, courtesy of Pyr Books! Not ARCs, actual finished copies, one a hardcover! The books are: Lightbringer by K.D. McEntire (review pending, hardcover) and Vampire Empire: The Rift Walker by Clay and Susan Griffith (review here, paperback). Both books are in brand new, pristine condition and will be a delightful read!
- One hand crocheted Softy Booky Bag, courtesy of Things Liz Makes, in deep red. This bag is made of 100% acrylic yarn, which is machine washable and will not aggravate allergies. The bag is large enough to carry the two books in this prize pack plus some.
- Super fun stationary! Brightly colored paisley print thank-you cards with envelopes and a large notepad with green polkadots on the top right and bottom left corners, both new in the packages. Just in time to write thank you notes for all your awesome holiday gifts!
- One surprise Things Liz Makes sample! You can choose between a spinning/felting fiber sample (1/4+ ounce), handspun yarn (20+ yards) or a Never Lose Your Bookmark (wool or acrylic, your choice).
- Autographed author swag! One JANE poster, signed by author April Lindner, and one Bloodthirsty bookmark, signed by author Flynn Meaney!
That is one super sized prize pack! Now for the points breakdown. Everyone gets 1 point for entering using the entry form, which I will link to below. Followers of the blog get an extra point just for following, and you can score extra points for sharing and supporting Things Liz Loves!
+1 for completing the entry form
+1 for following the blog
+1 for "liking" Things Liz Loves on Facebook
+1 for "liking" Things Liz Makes on Facebook
+1 for following Liz on Twitter
+1 for joining the Things Liz Makes Ravelry group
+1 for Tweeting the contest
+1 for Facebooking the contest
+1 for Plurking the contest
+1 for blogging about the contest
+3 for signing up for Swagbucks through the referral link (plus you get 30 free Swagbucks for signing up!)
+5 for any purchase made through the Things Liz Loves Amazon store
+5 for any purchase made at the Things Liz Makes Etsy shop or Ravelry Pattern Store
All the links you will need are provided above. That's a total of 23 possible entries per person! So not only am I giving you a super incredible humongous prize pack, I'm making it really easy to have a ton of chances! Just fill out the form below (or follow this link if the embedded form doesn't show up) and I will credit your entries! The winner will be chosen and announced on Monday, December 5th, 2011. Thanks so much for participating, I can't wait to see who wins!